Ryan Kolb, PhD
4219 Medical Education Research Facility
375 Newton Rd
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242
BS, Biology, Bethany College, WV, 2004-2007
PhD, Cancer Biology, Cancer Research Graduate Program, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2007-2012
- Role of CD177 in colon cancer
- Role of obesity-induced inflammasome activation during breast cancer progression
- Kolb, R. Greer, PM. Cao, P. Cowan, KH. Yan, Y. ERK1/2 signaling plays an important role in topoisomerase II poison-induced G2/M checkpoint activation. PLoS One. 2012;7(11):e50281.
- Yan, Y. Greer, PM. Cao, P. Kolb, R. Cowan, K. RAC1 GTPase plays an important role in γ-irradiation induced G2/M checkpoint activation. Breast Cancer Research. 2012. Apr 11;14(2):R60.
- Yan, Y, Cao, P. Greer PM. Nagengast, ES. Kolb, R. Mumby, M. Cowan, KH. Protein phosphatase 2A plays an essential role in the activation of g-irradiation induced G2/M checkpoint response. Oncogene. 2010. Jul 29;29(30):4317-29.
- Yan, Y. Black, CP. Cao, P. Haferbier, JL. Kolb, R. Spieker, R. Ristow, AM. Cowan, K. IR-induced DNA damage checkpoint activation involves feedback regulation between ERK1/2 and BRCA1. Cancer Research. 2008. Jul 1;68(13):5113-21.
- Peng, H. Kolb, R. Kennedy, JE. Zheng, J. Differential expression of CXCL12 and CXCR4 during human fetal neural progenitor cell differentiation. Peng, H. Kolb, R. Kennedy, JE. Zheng, J. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2007 Sep;2(3):251-8.