Gaurav Pandey, PhD
4219 Medical Education Research Facility
375 Newton Rd
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242
BSc, (Zoology, Botany & Chemistry), Kumaun University, Nainital, India
MSc, Zoology, Kumaun University, Nainital, India
PhD, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Science, Lucknow, India
- Role of TREM1 in breast cancer metastasis
- Role of ROR1 receptor in breast cancer
Academic Achievements and Awards
Institutional research award “Professor S. S. Agarwal Award for Excellence in Research” at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow, 2014.
Travel award for poster presentation at the 10th Indo-Australian Conference on Biotechnology, Epithelial Development, and Function and Disease – New Frontiers & Therapies, Manipal University, April 2014.
Qualified for the CSIR-UGC JRF and National Eligibility Test (NET) exam conducted by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and University Grant Commission, Government of India and awarded Junior Research Fellowship, July, 2010.
- Pandey G, Makhija E, George N, Chakravarti B, Godbole MM, Ecelbarger CM, Tiwari S. Insulin regulates nitric oxide production in the kidney collecting duct cells. J Biol Chem 290(9):5582, 2015
- Tiwari S, Singh RS, Li L, Tsukerman S, Godbole M, Pandey G, Ecelbarger CM. Deletion of the insulin receptor in the proximal tubule promotes hyperglycemia. J Am Soc Nephrol 24(8):1209-1214, 2013
- Khare D, Godbole NM, Pawar SD, Mohan V, Pandey G, Gupta S, Kumar D, Dhole TN, Godbole MM. Calcitriol [1, 25[OH]2 D3] pre- and post-treatment suppresses inflammatory response to influenza A (H1N1) infection in human lung A549 epithelial cells” Eur J Nutr 52(4):1405, 2013